The VQ Awards recognises and celebrates those who use technical, practical and vocational qualifications to achieve success.
The Awards offer individuals and organisations the chance to be recognised and rewarded for their commitment and hard work.
Finalists will be invited to the Award Ceremony which will be held at The Exchange Hotel in Cardiff Bay on Thursday 3 May 2018. We encourage finalists to invite their family, friends, training provider and employer to the Awards.
The winner of each category will receive a specially designed trophy at the Awards.
The VQ Awards will recognise the achievements of individuals and employers across four different categories:
- VQ Learner of the Year (Intermediate Level)
- VQ Learner of the Year (Higher Level)
- VQ Trainer of the Year
- VQ Employer of the Year
The Awards are free to enter and the closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12.00 noon British Summer Time (BST) on Friday 2 March 2018.
There are only a few rules that apply to the VQ Day Awards 2018, these are:
- All application forms must be received by 12.00 noon British Summer Time (BST) on Friday 2 March 2018 N.B. The application forms will automatically be taken off line at the above mentioned time and any hyperlinks to the application forms will also become inactive.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are available for publicity purposes (photographs, filming and development of case studies) between 19 and 23 March 2018.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are able to attend the Awards Ceremony taking place on Thursday 3 May at The Exchange Hotel, Cardiff Bay. In the case of unforeseen circumstances a representative can be sent in the place of the finalist.
- Once you have submitted the application form you cannot make alterations and then re-submit. Any subsequent applications submitted for the same nominee will not be accepted.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Finalists will be notified by email and telephone, no later than 19 March 2018.
Contact Details for more information:
Telephone: 029 2049 5861